Bridges Primary Care Mental Health Team is a primary care psychological service
which offers a range of 1:1 and group therapy options to help with issues of stress/anxiety and depression/low mood.
How to Access the service
* You can self-refer: www.eastrenfrewshire.gov.uk/bridges
* You can go to your GP who may make a referral
* using the online form on: http://www.eastrenfrewshire.gov.uk/bridges
* If you are over 65 and wish to access the ‘Wise Connections’ service you can phone 0141 451 059, or
* use the online self-referral form above